Why Cypress County?
- Tax advantage
- Lowest municipal non-residential tax rate in the province
- No provincial sales tax
- No payroll taxes, sales taxes, or capital taxes
- Low personal income tax
- Low fuel taxes
- 1.3 million Hectares of land mass
- Cypress County offers rural living with urban benefits:
- 11 hamlets
- Surrounds the City of Medicine Hat, and the Town of Redcliff
- Home to Cypress Hills Provincial Park
- Transportation corridors:
- Highways 1, 3, and 41, as well as many secondary highways.
- Railways: CP Railway and Crowsnest lines traverse the County.
- Canada/US border crossing at Wild Horse.
- Commercial passenger airport Medicine Hat
- Air freight, Calgary International Airport
Let's talk about your opportunity. Email email@example.com.
As part of Invest Southeast Alberta, Cypress County has participated in the business retention and expansion, workforce development project being undertaken in our region. The final research report provides information on the results of the 436 businesses that participated within the survey. Click the image below to see the full report.